Sunday, February 8, 2009

Okay okay okay

I'm sorry for never posting! Life has been a little hectic lately, but things are settling down. Turns out I'm not going to Highland my last two years like I wanted to :( BUT I do get to go there for summer school!!! YAY FOR SUMMER SCHOOL!! Can I get a "WHOOP WHOOP!!!"? I am crossing my fingers for the gum smacker, man I miss that kid, and the cutie. I want him in there too :D I will be taking History again, this time Arizona/American History, so not as fun a World History unfortunately. Well... I have decided on two careers, 1. ROCKSTAR 2. Magazine Editor-in-Chief in New York City (yeah baby NYU)! I absolutley hate my hair and it's taking way too long to grow back out, REMIND me again WHY I cut it??? TalkToYouLater

xoxo-Ken

1 comment:

Jadyn Maree said...

Oh Kendree, you crack me up! Be sure to fill us in once you get to summer school, because those posts were SO darn fun to read!

~Jadyn

P.S. I think your hair is lovely!