Wednesday, December 10, 2008

XOXOXOXO

My life is pretty uneventful, but it's the most wonderful time of the year, so I feel like bloggin.

Last weekend I went to KACEE JENSON's b-day party at her new casa, and I had soooo much fun! One of the girls got her two things of FLARP so we were "flarpin" all night long. I was so suprised to find out that not one of the girls there had heard of the Hershey Squirts! They thought that was pretty flippin hilarious. Gross, I know, but I'm a rootin tootin kinda girl!! We were up soooooo late, thanks to Kacee's NACHO LIBRE impressions, which I must admit, ALMOST made me pee my pants laughing! I had to record her on my phone, and I listen to it everyday!!!
"I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hands, to wipe my tears, and kiss your lips. No, no,no,no,no, no way Jose! Unless you want to, and then we'll put our mouths together..... AND INCARNASIO-O and INCARNASIO-O-O-O-O and INCARNASIO-O-doodeedldo, and INCARNASIO-O-O-O-O-O"
UGHHHH I love that girl!!!!! hahahahaha... Well, we were sad when we had to leave, and some tears were shed, on my part anyway, and I miss her like crazzzzzyyyy. I'm still waitin for the day when she calls me and tells me that they are moving back, like next door this time.
Only in my dreams.
XOXO- Ken

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was soo much fun!! That flarp putty stuff was hilarious!!! I was laughing so hard, "Sorry, I had nachos for lunch!!!" :)

Victoria Renae said...

That was so funny! I have the recording of Kacee singing that on my phone, NO LAUGHING included! A rare moment indeed. :) I'm going to try and get it on my computer, but no promises.

"Yep, thats a Hershey squirter." :)

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

hey you posted it wrong , the words aren't right. yes this is kacee my mom was logged in and I just had to tell you. miss you and love ya lots!
kacee

Cody and Lexie said...

Kendree-
What the heck is a flarp-
Love your blog!!!
YOU ARE SO STINKIN CREATIVE- It never ceases to amaze me!!
Love,
Sis Roberts