Saturday, June 7, 2008

Whoa.

Last night I had 3 crazy dreams. I don't remember which order they were in but I'll tell you about them. In one, I was being attacked by a bird that was like dying or something. It was really weird and I swear I felt it bumping up against me. I woke up screaming, and now I will probably have a great fear of big black crows. The second one was about an alien invasion. Umm. weird. It was blizzarding at my school, I have no idea why this dream was at my school but whatever, oddly enough Sister Beeson was there and she was telling me to come into the classroom. I'm pretty sure she's not a teacher at my school so that was freakish. That one was a really long dream but it doesn't make sense when I try and tell it, it made sense in my head but I guess I'm forgetting some things that would make it seem more together. There was not a resolution to this alien invasion dream but I'm guessing that they won because they were like hypnotizing everyone. The third was actually great dream but it was totally random. It was about this kid that was in my biology class last year. His name is Jake. It's kinda funny because me and Saedi have always had this thing for "Jake's", like 3/4 of the guys we've liked have been "Jake's" we joke around and say one of us is bound to marry one. In my dream he was actually my pizza delivery boy and I just gave him a hug. That's all. Just a hug. and now I think I really like him. Funny how I sat by him all year long and then dreamt he was my pizza boy last night. Huh. Whoa.

3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

hey kendree! its victoria. good to know im not the only one with amazingly weird dreams. oh well. love the blog!

Courtney said...

Those are crazy dreams :D

sierrah said...

what is with the crow and the alien???????