Monday, August 4, 2008

There's Paramore Where That Came From

Paramore.August 2, 2008.HOLY COW.




On Saturday I attended the Paramore concert at the Mesa Amphitheatre. It was CrazyMaddnessAmazing. I am a huge ParaFan....{;D} There were 3 opening bands and then PARAMORE


Lead Singer of Paper Route













Lead singer of Phanton Planet
(looking straight at my camera)











Lead Singer of Jack's Mannequin















Hayley and Jeremy














AWWW Josh!


















Josh





















Another of Josh










Whoa Hayley


















Hayley


















Hayley's Amazing Hair


















Can you tell where I was standing??















Hayley












The most amazing PICTURE!!!!







I totally tried sending these to them on their website, but it wasn't workin! Ughhhh hopefullly I can try again and win "photo of the week" :D

3 comments:

Kacee said...

ken-
I am like so jelous of you. when I heard you were going to the paramore concert I was like uhh. I WANNA GO.
Anyways, maybe me and you could have a slumber party at my house on friday to sat. cause we are going out there on sat for braydon and kristen's baptisms.
-kacee

Victoria Renae said...

sounds like you had a blast! your mom's blog says you are enjoing Breaking Dawn. Post the second you are done! I want to know what you think!

Alishia said...

I had to pop in to check out your blog so I could tell you thanks for helping to put my baby to sleep today at church. You were a life saver! Not just anyone can do that, you must have the magic touch. Apparently, you should be our new babysitter!! When can you start, or better yet, when can you move in?? : )

Alishia Sechez