Friday, September 12, 2008

fill in

Sorry I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I am in a Business class this semester and I spend the whole hour typing, and so I don't want to come home and type. Ha! AND nothing really worth mentioning is going on in my life... Uhhhh... I have decided to grow my hair back out because it's a pain in the booty to style every single day. I only hate one class, Math, and it's only because of my psycho maniac teacher. My life consists of school, school and listening to my ipod. I'm actually going to a football game tonight with some friends and then we are having a SLEEPOVER!! I will be taking my camera and hopefully I'll get some hilarious pics to put on here. I think I want to redecorate my blog. I am bored. I love to sleep because I hardly get any. And yeah I don't like a guy right now and it sucks. I love liking a guy because it gives my something to think about other than school, school, and the music I'm listening to on my ipod. Geez Louis, I thought I was bored during the summer!!!! I am even more bored now that I'm in school. I am still dreaming of being a rockstar like my idols Paramore, and I now have a band--sort of-- and yeah. This is me being bored at this very moment...

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey you silly bored girl! You finally posted! Your hair looks so cute! We miss you guys. How was the football game? I tried to go to one this weekend with Megan and Craig (and of course James), but they didn't want to :( I hope we can go to another one. Hope your life gets more exciting soon. I think we will be seeing you guys on conference weekend. See ya!

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Hey Ken. If you are that bored Kacee would love to have you come this direction and save her from her boredom. She is really missing all of you. Um, and love the hair. So way cute. call sometime!